Conflict of interest: There are no conflicts of interest for the authors in the preparation of this article.
Breastfeeding and infant sleep patterns: an Australian population study
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages E147–E152, February 2013
How to Cite
Galbally, M., Lewis, A. J., McEgan, K., Scalzo, K. and Islam, F. A. (2013), Breastfeeding and infant sleep patterns: an Australian population study. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: E147–E152. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12089
Financial disclosure: This article was prepared without any funding sources, and the authors have no financial relationships relevant to this article
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.