Conflict of interest: None declared.
Burden of paediatric pyoderma and scabies in North West Queensland
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 141–143, February 2013
How to Cite
Whitehall, J., Kuzulugil, D., Sheldrick, K. and Wood, A. (2013), Burden of paediatric pyoderma and scabies in North West Queensland. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: 141–143. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12095
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.