Declaration of conflict of interest: The authors have no personal or financial relationships to disclose relevant to this article.
Neonatal length inaccuracies in clinical practice and related percentile discrepancies detected by a simple length-board
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 199–203, March 2013
How to Cite
Wood, A. J., Raynes-Greenow, C. H., Carberry, A. E. and Jeffery, H. E. (2013), Neonatal length inaccuracies in clinical practice and related percentile discrepancies detected by a simple length-board. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: 199–203. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12119
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!