Declaration of conflict of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare. The first draft of the manuscript was written by Stephen Freedman. No honorarium, grant or other form of payment was given to anyone to produce the manuscript.
Bolus fluid therapy and sodium homeostasis in paediatric gastroenteritis
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 215–222, March 2013
How to Cite
Freedman, S. B. and Geary, D. F. (2013), Bolus fluid therapy and sodium homeostasis in paediatric gastroenteritis. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: 215–222. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12120
Funding for the collection of data performed in this study was provided by a grant from The Physicians' Services Incorporated Foundation (principal investigator: S. Freedman).
The clinical trial which served as the basis for data collection for this study was registered at http://www.ClinicalTrials.gov (number, NCT00392145).
This study was presented at the 2012 Pediatric Academic Societies' Annual Meeting; Boston, MA, 28 April 2012, and the Canadian Pediatric Society's 89th Annual Conference, London, ON, 7 June 2012.
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2012
- The Physicians' Services Incorporated Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.