Conflict of interest: None declared.
Types and distribution of congenital heart defects associated with trisomy 21 in Singapore
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 223–227, March 2013
How to Cite
Tan, M., Xu, C., Sim, S. K., Seow, A. L., Tan, T. H. and Quek, S. C. (2013), Types and distribution of congenital heart defects associated with trisomy 21 in Singapore. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: 223–227. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12129
The content of this paper has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
All authors have contributed significantly and that all authors are in agreement with the content of the manuscript.
The protocol for this research project has been approved by the Singapore National Health Group Domain Specific Review Board (DSRB) whose requirements are based on Declaration of Helsinki and the ethical principles in the Belmont Report. The DSRB requirements are also compliant with the guidelines stipulated by the Bioethics Advisory Committee.
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.