Conflict of interest: None declared.
Types and distribution of congenital heart defects associated with trisomy 21 in Singapore
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 223–227, March 2013
How to Cite
Tan, M., Xu, C., Sim, S. K., Seow, A. L., Tan, T. H. and Quek, S. C. (2013), Types and distribution of congenital heart defects associated with trisomy 21 in Singapore. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: 223–227. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12129
The content of this paper has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
All authors have contributed significantly and that all authors are in agreement with the content of the manuscript.
The protocol for this research project has been approved by the Singapore National Health Group Domain Specific Review Board (DSRB) whose requirements are based on Declaration of Helsinki and the ethical principles in the Belmont Report. The DSRB requirements are also compliant with the guidelines stipulated by the Bioethics Advisory Committee.
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- 1Cardiopatias congenitas en el syndrome de Down. Bol. Med. Hosp. Infant. Mex. 1984; 41: 622–625., .
- 11Prevalence of heart disease in trisomy 21: an unbiased population. Pediatr. Res. 1989; 25: 77A., , .