Institution where work was undertaken: Department of Emergency Medicine, KK Women's and Children's Hospital, Singapore.
Evaluation of three paediatric weight estimation methods in Singapore
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages E311–E316, April 2013
How to Cite
Loo, P. Y., Chong, S.-L., Lek, N., Bautista, D. and Ng, K. C. (2013), Evaluation of three paediatric weight estimation methods in Singapore. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: E311–E316. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12141
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.