Conflict of interest: There is no conflict of interest.
Short report: Care for children and adolescents with diabetes in Australia and New Zealand: Have we achieved the defined goals?
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages E258–E262, April 2013
How to Cite
Cameron, F., Cotterill, A., Couper, J., Craig, M., Davis, E., Donaghue, K., Jones, T., King, B. and Sheil, B. (2013), Short report: Care for children and adolescents with diabetes in Australia and New Zealand: Have we achieved the defined goals?. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: E258–E262. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12145
Authors: APEG Diabetes Group writing committee on behalf of the group.
- Issue online: 11 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- The Australasian Paediatric Endocrine Group (APEG)
- 8Diabetes Atlas, 2nd edn. Brussels, Belgium: IDF, 2003..
- 12Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Prevalence of Type 1 diabetes in Australian children, 2008. Diabetes series. 2011; No. 15. 2011 A.
- 17Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Australia's health 2010. Australia's Health. No. 12. 2010 A.
- 20Pediatric and Adolescent Diabetes. A National Care Program by the Swedish Society for Diabetology and Endocrinology. Lund: Studentlitteratur, 2008..
- 23American Diabetes Association. Executive summary: standards of medical care in diabetes – 2011. Diabetes Care 2011; 34 (Suppl. 1): S4–10.
- 25National evidence based clinical care guidelines for type 1 diabetes in children, adolescents and adults. Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing, Canberra. 2011., , et al. for the Group ATDGEA.