Conflict of interest: No author has a financial conflict of interest with regard to the material presented in this paper.
Patterns of sensitisation to common food and inhalant allergens and allergic symptoms in pre-school children
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 272–277, April 2013
How to Cite
Kim, H. Y., Shin, Y. H., Yum, H. Y., Jee, H. M., Jang, S. J., Yoon, J. W. and Han, M. Y. (2013), Patterns of sensitisation to common food and inhalant allergens and allergic symptoms in pre-school children. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: 272–277. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12150
Institute at which the work was performed: CHA University School of Medicine.
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Determinants of sensitization to allergen in infants and young children, Korean Journal of Pediatrics, 2014, 57, 5, 205, , ,
- 2Quoi de neuf en allergologie pédiatrique en 2013 ? Épidémiologie générale, diagnostic (précoce), traitement, anaphylaxie, allergie alimentaire, médicamenteuse et aux venins et salives d’insectes (une revue de la littérature internationale 2013), Revue Française d'Allergologie, 2014,,