Support/Funding for the study: This study was fully supported by Children's Health Foundation in London, ON, Canada.
Evaluating Canadian children: WHO, NHANES or what?
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 282–290, April 2013
How to Cite
Yasin, A. and Filler, G. (2013), Evaluating Canadian children: WHO, NHANES or what?. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: 282–290. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12152
Conflict of interest: None declared.
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2012
- Children's Health Foundation
This article has been cited by:
- 1Diet, lifestyle and body weight in Irish children: findings from Irish Universities Nutrition Alliance national surveys, Proceedings of the Nutrition Society, 2014, 73, 02, 190, , , , ,