Conflict of interest: None of the authors declare any financial support or relationships that may pose conflict of interest.
Patient and health-care impact of a pilot rheumatic heart disease screening program
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 297–302, April 2013
How to Cite
Wark, E. K., Hodder, Y. C., Woods, C. E. and Maguire, G. P. (2013), Patient and health-care impact of a pilot rheumatic heart disease screening program. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: 297–302. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12154
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- School of Medicine and Dentistry, James Cook University
- Far North Queensland Hospital Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.