Conflict of interest: There are no known conflicts of interest.
Changes in longer consultations for children in general practice
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
© The Authors and Commonwealth of Australia. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 325–329, April 2013
How to Cite
Freed, G. L., Spike, N. A., Sewell, J. R., Moran, L. M., Britt, H., Valenti, L. and Brooks, P. (2013), Changes in longer consultations for children in general practice. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: 325–329. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12157
Funding provided by the Department of Health and Ageing in Australia via the Australian-American Health Policy Fellowship Program.
- Issue online: 11 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2012
- Department of Health and Ageing in Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.