Conflict of interest: None.
Inequity in child health: The importance of early childhood development
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages E365–E369, September 2013
How to Cite
Woolfenden, S., Goldfeld, S., Raman, S., Eapen, V., Kemp, L. and Williams, K. (2013), Inequity in child health: The importance of early childhood development. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: E365–E369. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12171
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!