Conflict of interest: M Tang is a member of the Medical Advisory Boards for Nestle Nutrition Institute (Oceania) and Nutricia (Australasia). Research study products (probiotic and placebo) have been provided to M Tang for use in randomised controlled trials by Nestle Research Centre and Dicofarm.
Probiotic effects in allergic disease
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 709–715, September 2013
How to Cite
Ismail, I. H., Licciardi, P. V. and Tang, M. L. (2013), Probiotic effects in allergic disease. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: 709–715. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12175
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2012
- University Putra Malaysia
- Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.