Conflict of interest: There is no conflict of interest.
Non-surgical prevention and management of scoliosis for children with Duchenne muscular dystrophy: What is the evidence?
Article first published online: 7 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages E3–E9, October 2014
How to Cite
Harvey, A., Baker, L. and Williams, K. (2014), Non-surgical prevention and management of scoliosis for children with Duchenne muscular dystrophy: What is the evidence?. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: E3–E9. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12177
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.