Conflict of interest: There is no conflict of interest.
Non-surgical prevention and management of scoliosis for children with Duchenne muscular dystrophy: What is the evidence?
Article first published online: 7 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
How to Cite
Harvey, A., Baker, L. and Williams, K. (2013), Non-surgical prevention and management of scoliosis for children with Duchenne muscular dystrophy: What is the evidence?. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12177
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.