Neither author has any conflict of interest.
Paediatrics and child health care in Cuba
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages E373–E376, September 2013
How to Cite
Robertshaw, K. and Weldon, A. (2013), Paediatrics and child health care in Cuba. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: E373–E376. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12181
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2012
- 1World Health Organisation. Global Health Observatory Data Repository, 2012. Available from: http://apps.who.int/ghodata/ [accessed 25 July 2012].
- 2Over the hills and far away: rural health in Cuba. MEDICC Rev. 2012; 14: 6–10..
- 3Declaration of Alma-Ata. International Conference on Primary Health Care, Alma-Ata, USSR, 6–12 September 1978.
- 4Cuban Health Services and Resources. Washington, DC: Pan American Health Organisation, 1976..
- 6UNICEF/WHO. Low Birth Weight: Country, Region and Global Estimates. New York: UNICEF, 2004.
- 7WHO. World Health Statistics. Geneva: WHO, 2007.