Conflict of interest/financial disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest or financial disclosures.
Nurse perceptions of family home-visiting programmes in Australia and England
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 369–374, May 2013
How to Cite
Sawyer, M. G., Barnes, J., Frost, L., Jeffs, D., Bowering, K. and Lynch, J. (2013), Nurse perceptions of family home-visiting programmes in Australia and England. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: 369–374. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12197
Funding statement: Funding for the study in South Australia was provided by the Strategic Health Research Program. Funding in England was provided by the Department for Children, Schools and Families and the Department of Health.
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2012
- Strategic Health Research Program
- Department for Children, Schools and Families and the Department of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.