Edited by Patrina Caldwell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Montelukast can reduce the severity and extent of atopic dermatitis
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 412–415, May 2013
How to Cite
Holme, H. and Winckworth, L. C. (2013), Montelukast can reduce the severity and extent of atopic dermatitis. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: 412–415. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12202
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!