Conflict of interest: None declared.
Early developmental outcome following surgery for oesophageal atresia
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 467–470, June 2013
How to Cite
Walker, K., Halliday, R., Badawi, N., Stewart, J. and Holland, A. J. (2013), Early developmental outcome following surgery for oesophageal atresia. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: 467–470. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12206
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2012
- March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation. Grant Number: #12-FY06-232
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.