Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
Development of a home international normalized ratio monitoring program: Strategic approach and evaluation
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages E357–E360, September 2013
How to Cite
Jones, S. and Newall, F. (2013), Development of a home international normalized ratio monitoring program: Strategic approach and evaluation. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: E357–E360. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12227
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Roche Diagnostics (Australia)
- Brockhoff Foundation
- 4Newall F , Monagle P , Savioa H , Campbell J , Browne M , Greenway A , eds. Anticoagulation Clinics for Children Achieve Improved Warfarin Management. Birmingham, UK: International Society of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 2003.
- 6Point-of-care antithrombotic monitoring in children. Thromb. Research. 2005; 21: 53–61., .
- 20Newall F , Johnston L , Monagle P , eds. Optimising Anticoagulant Management Strategies Through the Use of Validated Educational Interventions. Sydney, Australia: International Society of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 2005.
- 22Introduction to Health Program Evaluation. Melbourne: Centre for Health Program Evaluation, The University of Melbourne; 2000..
- 25Maturation of the hemostatic system during childhood. Blood 1992; 80: 1988–2005., , , , , .
- 31Quality of life assessment in children requiring long-term oral anticoagulant therapy. XXII Congress of the International Society of Thrombosis and Haemostasis; Kyoto, Japan: Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis; 2011., , , , .