No conflicts of interest are declared. No funding was received for the preparation of this manuscript.
Letter to the Editor
Multiple magnet ingestion in children: Near-fatal attractions
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 505–506, June 2013
How to Cite
Conduit, C., Cunliffe, T., Beggs, S., Ee, M., Fenton, E. and Jones, N. (2013), Multiple magnet ingestion in children: Near-fatal attractions. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: 505–506. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12231
The content of the manuscript has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
We acknowledge that all authors have significantly contributed to the manuscript and are in agreement with its content.
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.