Conflict of interest: HKG is a consultant for Merz Pharmaceuticals and receives research support from Allergan, Inc. and OrthoPediatrics Corp.
Cerebral palsy prevention and cure: Vision or mirage? A personal view
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2013
© 2013 Commonwealth of Australia. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 89–90, February 2014
How to Cite
Graham, H. K. (2014), Cerebral palsy prevention and cure: Vision or mirage? A personal view. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: 89–90. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12237
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- 5Single event multilevel surgery in children with spastic diplegia: a pilot randomized controlled trial. J. Bone Joint Surg. 2011; 93-A: 451–460., , et al.
- 8Consensus Statement on Hip Surveillance for Children with Cerebral Palsy. Australian Standards of Care 2008. Available from: http://www.ausacpdm.org.au/professionals/hip-surveillance [accessed November 2012]., , , , , .
- 10Bright ideas: hope on the horizon. Qantas The Australian Way, 2013 Feb. Available from: http://travelinsider.qantas.com.au/%20bright_ideas_hope_on_the_horizon_cerebal_palsy.htm [accessed 15 May 2013]..