Conflict of interest: None declared.
Phthalates in the NICU: Is it safe?
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages E413–E419, September 2013
How to Cite
Fischer, C. J., Bickle Graz, M., Muehlethaler, V., Palmero, D. and Tolsa, J.-F. (2013), Phthalates in the NICU: Is it safe?. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: E413–E419. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12244
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Phthalate esters affect maturation and function of primate testis tissue ectopically grafted in mice, Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology, 2014,, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Phtalates chez les nouveau-nés hospitalisés : quels dangers ?, Cahiers de la Puéricultrice, 2013, 50, 270, 30, , , , , ,