The trial is registered at Centre for Clinical Trial, CUHK, <http://www.cct.cuhk.edu.hk/>, number: CUHK_CCT00135.
Orlistat improves endothelial function in obese adolescents: A randomised trial
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 11, pages 969–975, November 2013
How to Cite
Yu, C. C., Li, A. M., Chan, K. O., Chook, P., Kam, J. T., Au, C. T., So, R. C., Sung, R. Y. and McManus, A. M. (2013), Orlistat improves endothelial function in obese adolescents: A randomised trial. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: 969–975. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12252
Conflicts of interest: The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- University of Hong Kong Seed Funding for Basic Research Programme. Grant Number: 200711159044
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.