Authors' contributions: KT designed the study, performed the data collection and analysis and wrote the paper. DP and SK participated in the design of the study and critically reviewed the paper. SP participated in the data collection and interpretation. LS was involved in the study design, manuscript writing and in overall supervision of the study.
Higher prevalence of obesity in Greek children living in rural areas despite increased levels of physical activity
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 769–774, September 2013
How to Cite
Tambalis, K. D., Panagiotakos, D. B., Kavouras, S. A., Papoutsakis, S. and Sidossis, L. S. (2013), Higher prevalence of obesity in Greek children living in rural areas despite increased levels of physical activity. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: 769–774. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12253
Conflicts of interest: None declared.
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Graduate Program, Department of Nutrition and Dietetics of Harokopio University
- Hellenic Atherosclerosis Society
- Hellenic Heart Foundation
- Nestlé Hellas S.A.
- OPAP S.A.
- Institute for Translational Sciences at the University of Texas Medical Branch
- Shriners Hospital for Children. Grant Number: SSF 84090
- Sealy Center on Aging, University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.