Conflicts of interest: Dr McGillivray, Dr Slater, Dr Bruno and Mr Burgess were supported by the Victorian Government Operational Infrastructure Support Program. Dr McGillivray, Dr Slater, Dr Bruno and Mr Burgess are employees of Victorian Clinical Genetic Services that owns VCGS Pathology. The other authors report no disclosures.
High resolution chromosomal microarray in undiagnosed neurological disorders
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 716–724, September 2013
How to Cite
Howell, K. B., Kornberg, A. J., Harvey, A. S., Ryan, M. M., Mackay, M. T., Freeman, J. L., Rodriguez Casero, M. V., Collins, K. J., Hayman, M., Mohamed, A., Ware, T. L., Clark, D., Bruno, D. L., Burgess, T., Slater, H., McGillivray, G. and Leventer, R. J. (2013), High resolution chromosomal microarray in undiagnosed neurological disorders. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: 716–724. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12256
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Victorian Government Operational Infrastructure Support Program
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.