Conflict of interest: None declared.
Influenza infection in infants aged <6 months during the H1N1-09 pandemic: A hospital-based case series
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 8, pages 635–640, August 2013
How to Cite
Esterman, E. E., Lahra, M. M., Zurynski, Y. A., Booy, R. and Elliott, E. J. (2013), Influenza infection in infants aged <6 months during the H1N1-09 pandemic: A hospital-based case series. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: 635–640. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12266
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2013
- NHMRC H1N1. Grant Number: 633028
- NSW Department of Health
- Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing
- NHMRC Enabling. Grant Number: 402784
- NHMRC Practitioner Fellowship. Grant Number: 021480
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!