Financial Support: DGT is supported by a National Health and Medical Research Council Clinical Research Fellowship (Grant ID 491286) and the Victorian Government Operational Infrastructure Support Program. PGD is supported by a National Health and Medical Research Council Program Grant (Grant ID 606789) and a National Health and Medical Research Council Practitioner Fellowship (Grant ID 556600).
Dräger VN500's oscillatory performance has a frequency-dependent threshold
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 27–31, January 2014
How to Cite
John, J., Harcourt, E. R., Davis, P. G. and Tingay, D. G. (2014), Dräger VN500's oscillatory performance has a frequency-dependent threshold. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: 27–31. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12398
Competing interests: The authors have no competing interests to declare.
Contributor's Statements: All authors made substantial contributions to conception and design, data acquisition, analysis, and interpretation. All authors were involved in the drafting and critical review of the submitted manuscript and approve of the manuscript in current form, with Drs John and Tingay writing the first draft.
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council Clinical Research Fellowship. Grant Number: 491286
- National Health and Medical Research Council Program Grant. Grant Number: 606789
- National Health and Medical Research Council Practitioner Fellowship. Grant Number: 556600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.