Conflict of interest: None.
Prevention and treatment of intraluminal catheter thrombosis in children hospitalised in a paediatric intensive care unit
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 40–46, January 2014
How to Cite
de Lorenzo-Pinto, A., Sánchez-Galindo, A. C., Manrique-Rodríguez, S., Fernández-Llamazares, C. M., Fernández-Lafever, S. N., San-Prudencio, M. G., Cortejoso, L. and Sanjurjo-Sáez, M. (2014), Prevention and treatment of intraluminal catheter thrombosis in children hospitalised in a paediatric intensive care unit. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: 40–46. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12404
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.