Conflict of interest: There is no conflict of interest to declare.
Perinatal common mental disorders and child survival in Ethiopia
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 57–63, January 2014
How to Cite
Adewuya, A. O., Hanlon, C., Medhin, G., Dewey, M., Alem, A., Worku, B. and Prince, M. (2014), Perinatal common mental disorders and child survival in Ethiopia. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: 57–63. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12411
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: GR071643
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.