Dr Amanda Dyson was on secondment from Westmead Children's Hospital to Royal Darwin Hospital during data collection.
The prevalence of vitamin D deficiency in children in the Northern Territory
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 47–50, January 2014
How to Cite
Dyson, A., Pizzutto, S. J., MacLennan, C., Stone, M. and Chang, A. B. (2014), The prevalence of vitamin D deficiency in children in the Northern Territory. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: 47–50. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12413
Conflict of interest: None.
Ethics approval: This study was approved by the Human Research Ethics Committee of the Northern Territory Department of Health and Menzies School of Health Research (#2011-1633 and #07-63).
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- NHMRC. Grant Numbers: 1040830, 545216
This article has been cited by:
- 2Vitamin D as an adjunctive therapy in asthma. Part 2: A review of human studies, Pulmonary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 2015,, , , ,