Conflict of interest: The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest to disclose.
Assessment of children with learning and behavioural problems: Comparison of a multidisciplinary and sole paediatrician model
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 135–140, February 2014
How to Cite
Mittal, R., Sciberras, E., Sewell, J. and Efron, D. (2014), Assessment of children with learning and behavioural problems: Comparison of a multidisciplinary and sole paediatrician model. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: 135–140. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12416
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Centre for Community Child Health, The Royal Children's Hospital
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC). Grant Numbers: 436914, 1037159
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!