Conflict of interest: There are no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Paediatric chronic fatigue syndrome: Complex presentations and protracted time to diagnosis
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 11, pages 919–924, November 2013
How to Cite
Knight, S., Harvey, A., Lubitz, L., Rowe, K., Reveley, C., Veit, F., Hennel, S. and Scheinberg, A. (2013), Paediatric chronic fatigue syndrome: Complex presentations and protracted time to diagnosis. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: 919–924. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12425
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2013
- Victorian Government's Operational Infrastructure Support Program
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!