Conflicts of interest: All authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Family meals and the well-being of adolescents
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 11, pages 906–911, November 2013
How to Cite
Utter, J., Denny, S., Robinson, E., Fleming, T., Ameratunga, S. and Grant, S. (2013), Family meals and the well-being of adolescents. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: 906–911. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12428
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Health Research Council of New Zealand. Grant Number: 05/216
- Department of Labour
- Families Commission
- Accident Compensation Corporation of New Zealand
- Sport and Recreation New Zealand
- Alcohol Advisory Council of New Zealand
- Ministries of Youth Development, Justice and Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.