Sex and violence in fairy tales
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Author. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 12, pages 987–988, December 2013
How to Cite
Isaacs, D. (2013), Sex and violence in fairy tales. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: 987–988. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12432
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
- 2The Hard Facts of the Grimms' Fairy Tales. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 1987..
- 3Essays in folklore, anthropology and religion. London: The Hogarth Press, 1928. In: Jones E. Essays in Applied Psychoanalysis. Vol. II. London, The International Psycho-analytical Library, No. 41. Available from: http://archive.org/stream/essaysinappliedp032204mbp/essaysinappliedp032204mbp_djvu.txt [accessed 1 May 2013]..
- 4The Uses of Enchantment: The Meaning and Importance of Fairy Tales. Knopf: New York, 1976..