Designates co-first authorship.
Letter to the Editor
TLR2 and TLR4 in healthy children: Age and gender differences
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 12, pages 1082–1083, December 2013
How to Cite
Bannister, E. G., Smith, C., Visvanathan, K., Thompson, A. and Hardikar, W. (2013), TLR2 and TLR4 in healthy children: Age and gender differences. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: 1082–1083. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12437
Conflict of interest: None declared.
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!