Conflict of interest: None declared.
Autism in context 1: Classification, counting and causes
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2014 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 335–340, May 2014
How to Cite
Williams, K., Woolfenden, S., Roberts, J., Rodger, S., Bartak, L. and Prior, M. (2014), Autism in context 1: Classification, counting and causes. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: 335–340. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12451
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!