Conflict of interest: None declared.
Acute haemorrhagic oedema of infancy in a 5-week-old boy referred to the Child Protection Unit
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 487–489, June 2014
How to Cite
Hawkrigg, S., Johnson, A., Flynn, J., Thom, G. and Wright, H. (2014), Acute haemorrhagic oedema of infancy in a 5-week-old boy referred to the Child Protection Unit. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: 487–489. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12453
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.