Conflict of interest: Four of the authors were paid as consultants to complete a report that is cited in this article (reference 19). Two of the authors were paid to develop an approach to good practice that is cited in this article (reference 26). No other conflicts of interest to declare.
Autism in context 2: Assessment, intervention and services in Australia
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2014 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 341–346, May 2014
How to Cite
Williams, K., Woolfenden, S., Roberts, J., Rodger, S., Bartak, L. and Prior, M. (2014), Autism in context 2: Assessment, intervention and services in Australia. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: 341–346. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12456
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.