Conflicts of interest: None to declare.
North–South divide: Distribution and outcome of respiratory viral infections in paediatric intensive care units in Cape Town (South Africa) and Nottingham (United Kingdom)
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 208–215, March 2014
How to Cite
Lonngren, C., Morrow, B. M., Haynes, S., Yusri, T., Vyas, H. and Argent, A. C. (2014), North–South divide: Distribution and outcome of respiratory viral infections in paediatric intensive care units in Cape Town (South Africa) and Nottingham (United Kingdom). Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: 208–215. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12458
Financial support: Medical Research Council of Southern Africa.
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2013
- Medical Research Council of Southern Africa
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.