The first two authors contributed equally to the work presented here and should therefore be regarded as equivalent authors.
Treatment of periorbital infantile haemangiomas: A systematic literature review on propranolol or steroids
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 271–279, April 2014
How to Cite
Xu, S., Jia, R., Ge, S., Lin, M. and Fan, X. (2014), Treatment of periorbital infantile haemangiomas: A systematic literature review on propranolol or steroids. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: 271–279. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12464
Conflict of interest: The authors indicate no financial conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- National Key Program for Basic Research of China. Grant Number: 2010CB529902
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81100683, 81372909
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai. Grant Numbers: 13ZR1423600, 12ZR1417300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.