Conflict of interest: The authors declare they have no financial or competing conflict of interest, no payment was received from any author to produce the manuscript.
Retrospective review of 200 children hospitalised with acute asthma. Identification of intervention points: A single centre study
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 286–290, April 2014
How to Cite
Giarola, B. F., McCallum, G. B., Bailey, E. J., Morris, P. S., Maclennan, C. and Chang, A. B. (2014), Retrospective review of 200 children hospitalised with acute asthma. Identification of intervention points: A single centre study. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: 286–290. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12470
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2013
- NHMRC Centre for Research Excellence in Lung Health of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Children. Grant Number: 1040830
- NHMRC scholarship. Grant Number: 1055262
- NHMRC practitioner fellowship. Grant Number: 545216
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.