The content of the following article has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
Low risk, but not no risk, of umbilical hernia complications requiring acute surgery in childhood
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 291–293, April 2014
How to Cite
Ireland, A., Gollow, I. and Gera, P. (2014), Low risk, but not no risk, of umbilical hernia complications requiring acute surgery in childhood. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: 291–293. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12480
All authors have contributed significantly, and all authors are in agreement with the content of the manuscript.
The protocol for the research project has been approved by a suitably constituted Ethics Committee at Princess Margaret Hospital, and it conforms to the provisions of the Declaration of Helsinki in 1995 (as revised in Tokyo 2004).
Conflict of interest: The authors have no financial support or relationships that may pose conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.