Conflict of Interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Implementation of written consent for newborn screening in Victoria, Australia
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 399–404, May 2014
How to Cite
Charles, T., Pitt, J., Halliday, J. and Amor, D. J. (2014), Implementation of written consent for newborn screening in Victoria, Australia. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: 399–404. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12484
Funding Source: This work was funded by the Victorian Department of Health.
Financial Disclosure: The authors have no financial relationships relevant to this article.
Disclaimer: The views and conclusions are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the Victorian Department of Health.
Contributor statement:Taryn Charles: Ms Charles was the senior project officer who lead the written consent trial and subsequent implementation, drafted the initial manuscript and approved the final manuscript as submitted.
James Pitt: Dr Pitt analysed the laboratory data, reviewed and revised the manuscript, and approved the final manuscript as submitted.
Jane Halliday: Professor Halliday analysed laboratory data, critically reviewed and revised the manuscript, and approved the final manuscript as submitted.
David J. Amor: Dr Amor analysed laboratory data, critically reviewed and revised the manuscript, and approved the final manuscript as submitted.
- Issue online: 15 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2013
- Victorian Department of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.