Conflict of interest: None.
Standardising paediatric resuscitation training in New South Wales, Australia: RESUS4KIDS
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 405–410, May 2014
How to Cite
O'Leary, F., Allwood, M., McGarvey, K., Howse, J. and Fahy, K. (2014), Standardising paediatric resuscitation training in New South Wales, Australia: RESUS4KIDS. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: 405–410. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12487
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2013
- NSW Ministry of Health
- NSW Kids and Families via the NSW Child Health Networks
- Laerdal Australia
- 14Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care (ACSQHC). National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards. Sydney: 2011.
- 15Advanced Paediatric Life Support (APLS). Advanced Paediatric Life Support. Melbourne, Victoria 2012 [updated 2012]; Available from: https://www.apls.org.au/courses [accessed October 2013].
- 16Taxonomy for Learning, Teaching and Assessing: A Revision of Bloom's Taxonomy of Educational Objectives. New York: Longman, 2001., .
- 17A Manual of Learning Styles. London 1982., .
- 18Not another inventory, rather a catalyst for reflection. To Improve the Academy. 1992; 11: 137–155., .
- 19The Adult Learner: A Neglected Species, 4th edn. Houston, Texas: Gulf Publishing Company, 1990..
- 21Experiential Learning: Experience as the Source of Learning and Development. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall, 1984..
- 24The Australian Resuscitation Council. Guideline 12.1: Introduction to Paediatric Advanced Life Support. Melbourne: Australian Resuscitation Council; 2010.
- 25Evaluating the RESUS4KIDS short practical course – a pre and post intervention self-administered questionnaire survey on health professionals. The World Congress of Internal Medicine; Melbourne; 2010., , , .