Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Industry self-regulation and TV advertising of foods to Australian children
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2013 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 386–392, May 2014
How to Cite
Smithers, L. G., Lynch, J. W. and Merlin, T. (2014), Industry self-regulation and TV advertising of foods to Australian children. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: 386–392. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12488
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Australian National Preventive Health Agency (ANPHA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.