Conflict of interest: No conflict of interest.
Survey of paediatricians’ opinions on a regional paediatric telecardiology service
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2014 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 482–486, June 2014
How to Cite
McCrossan, B. A., Doherty, N. N., Sands, A. J., Grant, B., Craig, B. G., McCusker, C. G. and Casey, F. A. (2014), Survey of paediatricians’ opinions on a regional paediatric telecardiology service. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: 482–486. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12501
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.