Conflict of interest: None declared.
How to do a quick search for evidence
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Author. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2014 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 8, pages 581–585, August 2014
How to Cite
Isaacs, D. (2014), How to do a quick search for evidence. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: 581–585. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12514
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.