Conflict of interest: There are no conflicts of interest.
Antidepressant use among paediatric patients with recent-onset inflammatory bowel disease: A nationwide case control study in Finland
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2014 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 562–565, July 2014
How to Cite
Virta, L. J. and Kolho, K.-L. (2014), Antidepressant use among paediatric patients with recent-onset inflammatory bowel disease: A nationwide case control study in Finland. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 50: 562–565. doi: 10.1111/jpc.12516
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2013
- Finnish Pediatric Research Foundation
- Helsinki University Central Hospital Research Fund
- Signe and Ane Gyllenberg Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.